is a fully featured event management plugin from dFactory
including recurring events, locations management, full calendar, iCal feed/files support and google maps integration.
Powerful, flexible events management
Events Maker allows you to easily create and manage your events. But at the same time is powerful and very flexible in customization.
Responsive Events Calendar
Users can browse for your events in a beautiful, responsive events calendar and display all events for the selected month, week od day.
Automatic iCal support
Events Maker automatically generates an iCal feed/files for all your events, categories, tags, locations, organizers and single events which can be used to import event information into calendar applications such as Google Calendar, iCalendar, Outlook, ThunderBird, etc.
Locations with Google Maps
Support for event locations and Google Maps has never been easier. Thanks to the geolocation you won't need to mess around with latitude and longitude.
WPML & Polylang compatibility
Events Maker allows you to create and manage events, categories, locations and organizers in different languages using WPML or Polylang. So now, if you build a multilingual website, you won't have to worry about the multilingual capability anymore.
Recommended Community Themes:
Browse beautiful WordPress themes compatible with Events Maker.
Your favorite theme's not listed here? Ask the theme developer to make it work with Events Maker - it's quite simple.
- Easy Events management
- Built using WordPress custom post types, custom taxonomies and custom post fields
- Ajax Events Calendar
- Event Search with customizable attributes
- Display options for single events
- Multiple Tickets and Pricing
- Locations list page
- Organizers list page
- Full Calendar page
- Automatic iCal feed/files support
- Advanced recurring events, including daily, monthly, yearly and custom occurrences
- Compatibility with Twenty Thirteen, Twenty Fourteen and Twenty Fifteen themes
- Featured events
- Event Categories and Tags
- Event Ogranizers
- Organizers contact details and image
- Breadcrumb navigation
- Google maps
- Duplicating events
- Builtin event gallery
- RSS feed support
- Customizeable template files
- Events sorting
- HTML description for event taxonomies
- Google Rich Snippets ready
- 7 Events widgets
- Multiple custom functions
- Advanced hooks for developers
- Custom permissions for Events
- Multisite support
- Compatible with WPML & Polylang
- Compatible with SEO plugins
- Customizable permalink structure
- .pot file for translations included
- Front-end events submissions
- Event registration system