One plugin to integrate various Payment Gateways like Instamojo, Razorpay, Cashfree, Easebuzz, etc with WordPress plugins like WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, Paid Memberships Pro, Learn Press, Give, Ninja Forms, Tourmaster, Memberpress, etc.
- Supports a wide variety of payment providers.
- Seamless integration with popular e-commerce and form builder plugins.
- Automatically updates the payment status of orders in WordPress.
- Works with Payment Gateways webhook to provide real-time payment status update.
- Easily manage (multiple) payment provider configurations.
- Continually updated to support the latest e-commerce plugins.
- Works with all popular WordPress e-commerce plugins.
- Create a fully branded payment link directly from WordPress Dashboard even if Payment Gateway does not support this feature.
The Knit Pay plugin extends WordPress extensions with payment methods such as Credit Cards, Debit Cards, NetBanking, Wallets, EMI, UPI. To offer the payment methods to the visitors of your WordPress website you also require one of the supported WordPress Plugin.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don't need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Knit Pay, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type, “Knit Pay“ and click Search Plugins. Once you've found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now“.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.