| Location and Directory SaaS
| WordPress Plugins
Add location data fields to Gravity Forms to support locations in Store Locator Plus.
How does it work?
Ensure you have the right versions of Store Locator Plus
and Gravity Forms
Create a form with Gravity Forms or use an existing one.
Create new Gravity Forms Locations mapping ((GFL Mapping)) to assign form fields to location fields.
The GFL Mapping supports a condition from the form input to determine whether or not to map the form entry to a location.
Create a post or page with the [[SLPLUS]] shortcode to show the locations entered.
Adds the following fields to location data:
- Store Name
Additional Premium Features
Via the Documentation
site, you can purchase the premium version to enhance this Gravity Forms integration even more with the following features:
- Supports extended location data supported by other SLP add-ons.
- Supports additional search features to search for locations entered by a certain form.
- Supports additional shortcode attributes '[slplus gfl_form_id_selector="hidden" gfl_form_id=7]':
** 'gfl_form_id_selector="hidden"': Include the selector to enable filtering on gfl_form_id.
** 'gfl_form_id=7': The id of the form to be used for the filtering.
- Support for an additional option 'Skip Geocoding' to determine to publish entered locations immediately or not.
- Assign or Remove gfl_form_id values to existing locations with bulk actions.