Give your customers the option to buy together with TogetherPay. The "TogetherPay for WooCommerce" plugin provides the option to choose TogetherPay as the payment method at the checkout. It also provides the functionality to display the SplitOff logo below product prices on category pages, individual product pages, and on the cart page. For each payment that is approved by TogetherPay, an order will be created inside the WooCommerce system like any other order. Automatic refunds are also supported.
This section outlines the steps to install the SplitOff plugin.
Please note: If you are upgrading to a newer version of the TogetherPay plugin, it is considered best practice to perform a backup of your website - including the WordPress database - before commencing the installation steps. SplitOff recommends all system and plugin updates to be tested in a staging environment prior to deployment to production.
- Login to your WordPress admin.
- Navigate to "Plugins > Add New".
- Type "TogetherPay" into the Keyword search box and press the Enter key.
- Find the "TogetherPay for WooCommerce" plugin. Note: the plugin is made by "SplitOff".
- Click the "Install Now" button.
- Click the "Activate" button.
- Navigate to "WooCommerce > Settings".
- Click the "Checkout" tab.
- Click the "TogetherPay" sub-tab.
- Enter the Merchant ID and Secret Key that were provided by SplitOff for Production use.
- Save changes.