Note: This is a two-part install; you have to do some configuration on your Shopify store admin, then you must install code on your WordPress site.
In your Shopify admin, do the following:
- Login to the Shopify 2 Admin Panel.
- Go to Apps, then click the "Manage private apps" link at the bottom of the page.
- Click the "Generate API credentials" button.
- Set the Private app name to "Product Display" and be sure you have Read access to Products, variants and collections.
- Click the save button, and note your Private app API key and Password.
Install the WordPress part of this mod as usual (using the Install button
on the mod page on WordPress.org
). The follow these steps:
In your WordPress admin, do the following:
In Plugins->Installed Plugins, click the "Activate" link under WP Shopify.
- In Settings->WP Shopify, set your Shopify URL, API Key and password.
To show a specific product on your blog, use the shortcode
[wp-shopify-product] with parameter "id" as a self closing tag.\
So showing product 617935406 would be done as follows:
The id is shown in the URL when you edit a product in your admin.