Zenkipay’s latest, most complete cryptocurrency payment processing solution. Accept any crypto coin with over 150 wallets around the world.
Built and supported by Zenki
Give your customers a new experience to pay with any cryptos from any wallet with one single integration
Streamline your business with one simple, powerful solution.
With the latest Zenkipay extension, your customers can pay with almost any wallet option and almost any cryptocurrency in just a few minutes on any device — all with one seamless checkout experience.
To install WooCommerce Zenkipay, you need:
- WordPress Version 5.3 or newer (installed).
- WooCommerce Version 3.9 or newer (installed and activated).
- PHP Version 7.1 or newer.
- Zenkipay merchat account.
- Log in to WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the Zenkipay plugin.
- Click on Install Now and wait until the plugin is installed successfully.
- You can activate the plugin immediately by clicking on create your Zenkipay account here.
- Now on the success page. If you want to activate it later, you can do so via Plugins > Installed Plugins.
Setup and Configuration
Follow the steps below to connect the plugin to your Zenki account:
- After you have activated the Zenkipay plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click the Payments tab.
- The Payment methods list will include one Zenkipay options. Click on Zenkipay .
- Enter your production/sadbox plugin key. If you do not have a Zenki merchant account, click Create your Zenkipay account here
- After you have successfully obtained you plugin keys, click on the Enable Zenkipay checkbox to enable Zenkipay.
- Click Save changes.